Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Flipping perfect pancakes every time. Whether cooking at home on the hob or oven an open fire in the great outdoors. The more you use it, the better it gets; cast iron loves cooking with oils just as much as we do. Which is why its non-stick coating improves with every use.
Dimensions: H4.5 x W32.5 x D20cm
Crafted in Cast Iron
Before first use rinse with hot water and wipe dry
Do not clean with sharp cleaning tools or harsh chemicals
Cooking with fatty or oily foods will keep your cookware in great shape
Cast iron remains hot long after use therefore always use protection when handling
Do not pour cold water onto hot cast iron as this can damage the surface
Regularly season your cast iron cookware to maintain its non-stick coating
Ensure you follow the correct steps when using the item for the first time
Can be used on gas and induction hobs, in the oven and over open fire
For full usage, care, cleaning and maintenance information please download the care information below
Crafted in Cast Iron
TAKING CARE OF THIS PRODUCT
Coalbrook Cast Iron
1. Treated with refined soybean oil.
2. Cast iron remains hot long after you remove it from the heat source. Therefore, always use with caution to prevent burns.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Not dishwasher or microwave safe.
Use and Care:
1. Before first use please rinse with hot water and wipe dry. Do not fully soak in water.
2. Always apply oil to the surface before use.
3. Foods which are highly acidic should not be cooked until the cookware is highly seasoned.
4. Do not pour cold water on to hot cast iron as this can damage the surface.
5. Do not clean with any sharp cleaning tools or harsh chemicals.
6. For best results, rinse the cast iron with hot water immediately after cooking.
7. Allow the cookware to completely cool down before storing away.
Seasoning is an ongoing process. Regular use and proper maintenance are the best way to build up the non-stick surface. If your cookware becomes dull or grey it will benefit from being re-seasoned, please follow the below steps.
1. Preheat the oven to 160c.
2. Wash the cast iron cookware with warm soapy water. Note: Cast iron shouldn’t normally be washed with detergent liquid unless it is to be seasoned immediately after.
3. Rinse and thoroughly dry the cast iron.
4. Using a damp cloth or paper towel, apply a thin layer of cooking oil to the inside and outside of the cast iron cookware.
5. Place the cookware upside down on the ovens centre rack.
6. Place a sheet of aluminium foil below the rack to catch any drips.
7. Leave in the oven for 1 hour at 160C.
8. Turn off the oven and allow the cookware to cool completely before removing form the oven.